Friday, October 31, 2014

Symbaloo

I am one month in as an instructional coach now, and although I enjoy my new position, one drawback is that I miss working with kids. One of the reasons for this is because I am discovering numerous teaching resources and am unable to try them out with the students. Since I cannot utilize my new learnings directly with the kids, the next best thing for me is to disseminate the information to other teachers for student use. Therefore, the other WDMCSD secondary instructional coaches and I created a Symbaloo site to house these teacher resources.

Symbaloo is visual bookmarking tool that organizes what you find on the internet. Our Symbaloo site houses different tools and resources beneficial to teachers in the district. We have bookmarks for the Teaching Channel, Kahoot, the Iowa Core, and much more. This is a work in progress, so please be patient as we add more links to our board.

To see our site, go to http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/toolsandresources2.



No comments:

Post a Comment